18 April 2013

P is for Pressure/Proposition

With Cyrano gone, I crawl into my bed. As upset as I feel about him lying to me, I feel just as upset with myself, because I let a wonderful opportunity to see the world and other worlds. I've wanted this since I was little. And now, just because I was upset about one tiny little lie that was in actuality a wonderful honour, I miss my chance to perdue my dreams.
I roll over in bed and sigh. I needed sleep. As I was getting into a deep sleep, I began dreaming of Cyrano with his long dark hair, and the red martians. Just then, something tapped me on the nose. I open my eyes to see the 3 slender white fingers of Cyrano. I jump up. Before I can scream Cyrano begins shushing me.
"You really make quite a bit of noise. Could you be a bit quieter? I have a proposition."
I roll my eyes. I should have told him to get out because i was still upset, but I wanted to hear what he had to say.
He clears his throat. "I'm sorry for lying, I'm aware that this isn't the way you make friends, but I could use someone to travel along with me and make the world a better place. I get why it cant be you, but could I at least show you a planet youve always wanted to see to make up for it? No pressure."
As fast as I can, I say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment