16 January 2014

Getting Lost

Yesterday I decided to hop on the highway coming home from school to change up my routine. Well. I got lost because of this.

My mom told me to get off at a particular exit, but I didn't I kept going because I didn't think it looked right! It became pretty apparent mother knows best. Thankfully, I had my GPS, and I was able to mount it and press the button to take me home, all while rolling down the interstate.

I guess I'm ready to escape to Chicago or something, because when I described the path I was taking to my mom, she noticed that I seemed to be taking our usual route to get out of North Carolina.

Hank (my car) and I got back safely, but not before I got off an exit turned onto this dumpy road that jutted down onto the highway I just got off of, before turning into a bridge. I maintained my cool but you could bet I was shrieking inside.

This is Hank in all his glory! This was the week I got him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment