02 April 2013

B is for Bold

I had never been a bold person. But I was confused and I wanted nothing more than an answer. So, I replied to his cheeky riddle with an answer that was just as snarky. Well, it was as best as I could do while in shock.

"How am I to answer that if I obviously am freaked out, eh?"

The figure turned his back to me and began to observe the sky.This gave me the chance to get a good look at him. He was at least 6 feet tall, and was wearing a very nice black suit. He had his two sets of arms were folded behind him as if he was deep in an intriguing conversation with the sky. He was as white as a sheet of paper, and had long black hair. I began to feel a bit under dressed standing there in only an over-sized Harvard sweatshirt and leggings, when he turned around.

He came within an inch of my face and smiled. His eyes and his bow tie were the same deep emerald green color. They seemed curious and all knowing. He untangled his long arms and extended one of them to me.

Talking fast, he says, "Well, one of us has got to start an introduction, and it obviously isn't going to be you. Hello! I'm Cyrano and as you can see I'm not made of you, you're human, you see? And me? Well I'm obviously not made of you." He releases my hand and hops around and inspecting the contents that were originally in my room.

I started to shake, and I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever be home in time enough for my test.

6 comments:

  1. I am ready for the next edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're vignettes. I'm going to follow you so I can see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snip! I'm unable to find a follow button, however...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! And I just put it up, I'm a bit new at this!

      Delete