13 April 2013

L is for Listen

The Martian replies "It will get better. There is a lot in store for you two. Should we leave you to work? We need to have a meeting to make sure that this never happens again." He narrows his eyes at the Martian behind him.

"Okay, sounds good."

A door appears out of the sand and the martians walk through it. The door disappears, leaving me and Cyrano.

"Honestly Cyrano listen to me. The Rover has-"

He interrupts me with "there is no way that Google has the answer to this problem."

I sit down my laptop and walk over to where Cyrano is crouched over the rover. I grab his shoulder. "Listen to me! I know to you I am just a stupid human. But maybe this stupid human has an idea that works!"

Cyrano rises to his full height and snarls "Fine."

He walks over to my laptop and looks at the plan laid out on the screen. "Oh."

"Yeah. I thought so." I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment