17 April 2013

O is for Over

"Okay then, I guess its over. I'll get you home in time for your test."
I mumble a thank you.
Within a minute we leave mars and head to earth. This time, we are able to make it to my house, my room specifically. Everything is exactly as I had left it, and the clock was the exact time I had gone to bed the night I left.
"How long have we been gone?" I ask Cyrano. "And how does this ship fit in my room?"
Cyrano has a sad look on his face. "Its 30 minutes before you came to mars, and you've only been gone a day. And this," he touches the wall of the ship "is only the door. I guess this is goodbye? I hate wasting energy."
"Yeah."
Cyrano gets into his ship, and vanishes

3 comments:

  1. Nice burst of story...I think I'll go back and read the rest!! Happy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Monica! Great idea for your Challenge theme. Hope you continue on with your story!

    Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about going back and reading the rest of this. Great idea for the challenge!

    Tamara
    http://penpaperpad.com

    ReplyDelete